Big Book Workstation kicked up a notch!

I love workstations...not to mention big book workstation. I was getting the feeling from my kids (you know) that they were tired of just looking for short vowel words with highlighter tape in the workstation, so my brain got to thinking. This is what I came up with.... story element look fors. I put the different story elements on a piece of cardstock then laminated it, cut it out, hot glued it to clothespins and WALA... a new element for the workstation. So I explained to them that they were talking with their buddy while they were reading the big book in the workstation and they were looking for these things. When they find it, they hook it to that page. They ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! I hope I did and ok job explaining it. I am attaching pics and the template for the cards. Click here for template