Short e and other things......


My angel is getting so big!!! I can't believe he made 10 months today! I am already planning his birthday. We are doing the Very Hungry Caterpillar party. His outfit came in today and it is soooooo precious.


Anyway back to school talk..... We are doing short e this week and I created this mini unit to use. It was just uploaded to TPT if you want to check it out. I am also throwing a sale because this is my birthday month. Only 3 more years till the big 30
Side note... I am excited to start exclamations tomorrow because we are using stick pretzels and colored mini marshmallows. Yum and fun!!

Last but certainly not least, Thank you Deanna Jump for making my teaching career so much more fun and exciting. I love all of your ideas and I use them all the time. You are a true talent! Thanks for making me a better teacher. I love learning from you!