Happy Friday......math freebie

Happy Friday..... I had the best Thursday yesterday. My mom and I took a mini vacation across the lake to visit the fab..... Hobby Lobby. We sadly do not have one in New Orleans. Did you know they have sale isles??? Well I racked up on fun stuff for the classroom..... I got this metal sign for $6 and used the cricut to personalize... I got these cutie hanging lanterns for the classroom... and the best part...I found the cutest red and white stripe fabric for my angels pirate shirt. Next week is pirate week at Mother's Day out camp so I wanted to make him a cute pirate shirt to go along. Then we ate at amazing Chick-Fil-A! To top the day off we went dress shopping for my 10 year high school reunion.....I found the most amazing dress at BeBe. My husband hates it which means it must look great. (you know men don't know anything) So anyway here is another Debbie Diller take on place value. Click here for the freebie