Sleepover Back to School Backpack......Love it!

Ok last year I did the Dr. Suess backpack. This is where I had Dr. Seuss activities and book in a backpack and each child would take it home on a different night. I wasn't sure how this was going to go-over but....... LOVED IT! They adored it. They were always asking who was going to get to take the backpack home that day. In the morning they couldn't wait for Seuss share time to see what that person did and read. I decided this year I am going to do lots of take home backpacks, starting with this sleepover backpack. I thought it would be so fun to get to know your classmates and your teachers favorite reads right of the bat. I put it together last week and I am so excited about it. It has a sleepover mission list, self portrait and get to know you page, teacher favorite reads, character graffiti page, official sleepover door hanger. I really obsessed with these fun take home backpacks. Take a peek at it in my TPT store. The first 3 followers to leave me a list of your teacher fav. books you might include in this backpack, get a copy. :)