Happy Fall Y'all......Spooktacular Math Workstations

I just love, love, love this time of year! It was actually chilly yesterday way down here in New Orleans. Then well be back up to 80 today. Gotta love our weather. In all the October excitement.... I made some common core aligned Halloween math workstations. Check them out at my tpt store if you're interested.
You know I'm on day 2 of my 2nd unit.... little behind(shhh).. Anyway...... whoa.... I heart CC math. It's amazing to see the connections from all that we are building up to come to life. We did the math camp mat with the word problems. When I got to the last one where the addend is unknown but the answer is 5. It was like lightbulbs were popping all over the place. This is definitely my favorite way of teaching math ever. I can actually see the building blocks coming together. How is CC math in your classroom?