Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Number Sense to the RESCUE

Ok we are well into unit 2 getting ready to move into unit 3 next week. (Of which I plan to post in the next 2 days- its a big one) :) I stttttiiiiiillllllll have some babies who just haven't build fluent number sense yet! sounds familiar??? Anyway, I wanted to incorporate something fast and meaningful into math groups. I decided to create some number sense math quick flash cards. I am wanting my kids to be able to visualize a number so they can add or subtract according to the pic in their mind. Well these cards show the numbers 1-10 on dominoes, tallies, configured dots, and dice. You can check it out at my TPT store. Leave me a comment because I would LOVE to give some away!! :) Happy Math


9 comments:

  1. Happy Election Day!! This looks amazing! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is all in one place! I have bits and pieces, but its so unorganized!
    Thanks,
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. My firsties are struggling with this. Looks super!

    Suzytimmerman1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use your packet! Hope to win!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have some students struggling with this. I sure would appreciate the package.

    Barbara
    bcbarnes@harding.edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to use these with my struggling group.

    cgallagher4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look very helpful. I also still have some struggling kiddos.
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be so helpful to have!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look wonderful!!! Would love to use them with some of my sweet little strugglers!

    So happy for the chance! I'm your newest follower. :)
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete