Monday, February 25, 2013

Unit 4... Math Common Core....Complete





I am so excited about the new unit 4 and it's finally done.  This one took a while longer, because the research was a little on the extensive side. I took a good long breath after posting it last night.   Anyway this unit gives a deep understanding of shapes, time, balancing equations, and more word problems.  The first grade classes at our school have made such progress this year.  And I don't know about you, but I'm loving math y'all.  It's exciting, new, hands on, and super engaging.  If you want to take a peek, click here to go to my teachers pay teachers store.



Here are some pics of the beginning of this unit in actions.  The kids are loving the build part. It's amazing how indepth you can go with shapes.   


Here we are testing our theory on parallel lines (lines that go the same way that never meet).

No comments:

Post a Comment