It's been a while.......

Hi bloggers!!! Wow, it's been way too long! Not sure if it's a smiling 3 year old always on my hip, or the 22 firsties that seem to grab all my energy, or there's also the new house we're building. Yea, I think it's a combo. Anyway, we've been doing exciting things in the classroom since I've last posted.

 We've reached the end of unit 4 in math and we've been working on time to the hour and half hour.  We've had a blast making our own clocks and playing match it to the half hour and hour.  All clock parts and matching game can be purchased right here in my TPT store.
Here's our work in progress. I think maybe this is where I've been lately??
 The Easter bunny hopped by one afternoon and left ears, canvases, paint, and brushes. We had a painting with a twist Easter party.

 We've started our unit on biographies and it's been super.  We kicked it off with ole Abe. After our shared reading we made Abe and mapped out our thinking in his hat. I will up load a free file of this fun craftivity soon.