Make-N-Take Mondays- Linky Party

Hey y'all!!! I'm excited to be hosting a new make-n-take Monday's session to my blog.  I miss the days when all us teachers got together at school and had big make-n-takes, chatted about this and that, and munched on all kinds of yummy stuff.  Well you're gonna have to bring your own munchies to this session, but I don't think it will be short of fun or exciting new stuff to make for your classroom!

Last week I hosted a math and reading make-n-take at my school. It was so fun y'all! We had poster board, glue sticks, scissors, paper, and markers all over the place. Well I thought it would be such a fun idea to do a make-n-take on blogger so we can all share too!

Here is an idea of what our make and take looked like. All the posters were set up with the materials above each poster. Teachers came in and created as many as they thought they could use.



This Monday I wanted to share an interactive reading anchort chart. This chart is ready to go for your shared reading whole class or for small group work.  All you need is a picture book, post- its, and markers. The student and teacher responses can be posted on to the anchor chart. Then the chart can be used over and over again. 
Click here to get this chart



If you like this chart you can find more in my Adventures of a Fiction Reader unit in my TPT store. Click here to go...


Check out the other links from other bloggers to see their great make-n-takes! 





An InLinkz Link-up