Check out the newest blog in the family......

It's been soooooo long!!!!! We'll I can tell you I've been crazy busy! Since my move from first grade teacher to curriculum coordinator, I've been working with all grade levels this year.  I decided that if I was truly going to keep this blog about first grade, then I would need to start a second blog to share all the great things we're doing in all the other grade levels.  I'm excited to kick off my new blog
i heart learning and teaching. This blog is dedicated to show a glimpse of my day as curriculum coordinator. Here, I'll be sharing what I'm planning with teachers across grades PreK-7th in all subject areas.  I'll also be featuring youtube videos about teaching and learning that we create right here in my own house classroom. Isn't that just about the funniest thing you've ever heard?? Who sets up a classroom at their house? Well I missed my own classroom so much, that I had to recreate the magical feeling!