Classroom Decorating.....What I LOVE



Y'all I just can't seem to get away from the pink and green palate...... I mean no matter how many other colors I look at and think about, I'm always right back to where I started.  This year I set up a PD/model classroom where we can all learn together and teachers can access material to use in their lessons. I created a backdrop in the library where any child who walks in immediately feels the warmth of reading. I also decided this year to add black into the color scheme for some boldness and color offset.  I like the depth black adds to the alternating colors.  I created a black background with colorful chevron patterns for the alphabet, numbers to 20, word wall, workstation signs and more.  You can click here to check it out. 
I'll be posting more areas in the room just as soon as I finish!  I hope your classroom decorating is going well.