Hey everyone!!! It's Monday and a fresh start to the week! How do you organized your guided reading groups? By that, I mean how do you know which kids are in which group? In my classroom, I needed a tool that was easily accessible, flexible, and compact. Here's a quick tip on gaining all of these ideas with a simple tool.
1. Get a file folder
2. Attach label on front (click here to download a copy of front label)
3. Open and draw two lines to break it into three equal parts
4. Write your three levels at the top
5. Write each child's name on a small post-it note
6. Place each child in the designated group
7. Move post its around as students change groups